COVID policies update
Since it has been a while since I posted our current policies, I wanted to reiterate some of our new policies under COVID. Please remember that bringing a child to a wellness check up with any symptoms that may be related to COVID, whether you feel they are or not, could be grounds for release from our practice. We are working diligently to keep our team and patients safe and ask for your help in doing so.
Please arrive as close to your scheduled time as possible. We are scheduling every 20 minutes in an attempt to have one child in the office at a time. This means if you arrive early or late, it increases the chance of overlapping with another family. Arriving over 5 minutes late will likely mean we need to reschedule your appointment.
Please TEXT the office phone number 618-281-4325 from your car when you arrive. We we let you know when it is safe to come to the door.
Other important items:
1. Only one child and parent when possible
2. Everyone 2 and over should be wearing a mask. (If someone cannot or will not, we may be able to accommodate you, but only with notice when scheduling)
3. If anyone coming has cold or cough, please reschedule, even if its last minute. Coming in with a cold or cough could be grounds for dismissal unless we have been prepared for it.
4. The temperature of all well child check ups and family coming in will be taken at the door. If you have a temp of 100 or more, you will be asked to leave and reschedule.
5. If you or your child are under quarantine, please call and reschedule
Thank you for helping us continue to provide care in the safest manner possible!
We know that some of this adds stress to your lives, and I apologize for the inconvenience it may be causing you.